I have been working with the Daisy Delight Stamp set lately. It is another great must have stamp set. This is a very simple design! The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock, I then just layered a panel using the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
The little wildflower images are so so cute!!! In my last post I mentioned how popular the Daisy Punch has been since it was released. It is the best selling Stampin’Up! Punch in the last 5 years! It is on backorder again and they will begin accepting orders for this punch again July 31! So if you are interested in this stamp set and punch bundle, I would recommend you place your order on July 31!! The stamp set is available now if you are not interested in the punch. It is well worth the wait to get the punch!
I hope you like my card and it inspires you to CREATE!
See the list below for supplies I used in this card
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle 
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive