Here is another card idea for the guy in your life. I used the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set for the tree image. I used the sponge brayer to color the background in Always Artichoke and Tangelo Twist and then stamped the tree with Archival Black Stampin’Pad. I stamped a background using the Cajun Craze Stampin’Pad on the same color cardstock for a tone on tone look.
The leaf was stamped with Cajun Craze Stampin’ Pad on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the coordinating framelit using the Big Shot. I also sponged around the edge of the leaf using Cajun Craze Ink. I couldn’t resist adding a twine bow to the top of the card.
I hope you like my card idea and it inspires you to CREATE!
Don’t forget my December Host Code DPJUHC9P
- Vintage Leaves 
- Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Always Artichoke 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Big Shot 
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Sponge Brayers 
- Leaflets Framelits Dies 
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Banner Triple Punch