I found this great tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and just had to make the project and share it with you guys! I make a desk calendar every year for my crafting desk. It is such a fun project to make. This is also a great gift and card in one!
This is the back of the card! I used the Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp set to make this project.
I punched out the flower with the Daisy Punch using the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. I added a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of the daisy. In the picture it looks gold but it is a clear one that I colored with the Old Olive Stampin’Blend alcohol marker.
The year 2018 was punched out of the printed calendar sheet with a 1/2″ circle punch and then mounted on a Pool Party circle which was punched with the 3/4″ circle punch.
I adhered the calendar to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock using Fast Fuse adhesive for a strong bond.
Here is a link to the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. There is a link in the tutorial to print off the calendar! I hope you like my project and it inspires you to CREATE!
See the product list for supplies used in this project!
Don’t forget the December Host Code Offer DPJUHC9P for orders of $75 or more!
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle 
- Daisy Punch 
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Old Olive Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
- Glue Dots 
- 3/4″ Circle Punch 
- 1/2″ Circle Punch 
- Clear Faceted Gems