This is a colorful card isn’t it? So bright and kinda sassy! This card is made with the new Bubble Over Bundle from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog. The bundle includes the Bubble Over Photopolymer Stamp set and the Bottles and Bubbles Framelits Dies. You save 10% when you buy the bundle but you can purchase them individually.
Don’t you just love the details in this bundle? There is a framelit to cut the bottle tops out! I used silver foil cardstock for the bottle tops. I used the Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes, also sold in the Occasions Catalog, to accent the small bubbles. I used some sequins to enhance the larger bubbles. I am often inspired by other stampers and the inspiration for this card from Vicky Wright’s card, she is a Stampin’Up Demonstrator in Australia.
The Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper is FREE with a $50 (before shipping and tax) purchase because it is a Sale-a-bration offering.
Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper #147244 Images copyright Stampin’Up!
Bubble Over Bundle #146082 $40.50 Images copyright Stampin’Up!
The bottles were cut out with the appropriate framelit and then colored by running the sponge brayer over the stamp pad and then over the bottle in a back and forth motion.
I hope you like my card and it inspires you to CREATE!
Don’t forget my January Host Code special offer
- Bubble Over Photopolymer Bundle 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper 
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Silver Foil Sheets 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes 
- Big Shot 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Stampin’ Scrub 
- Stampin’ Mist 
- Sponge Brayers 
- Fancy Frost Sequins 
- Paper Snips Scissors