Here is a happy card for you! It is certainly bright and cheery, perfect for a celebration! You could use this for a birthday or for a retirement card or perhaps a job promotion!
This card is made with the Bubble Over Bundle of products from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog.
I like the details of this card, like the oval shapes behind the bottle. The little dashes around the edge really add a lot. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits for the white oval and the Layering Ovals Framelits for the scalloped oval. I added bubbles to the card using sequins and the Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes from the Occasions Catalog. The Epoxy Shapes include circle and teardrop or raindrop shapes.
Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes # 145632
I hope you like my card, I sure enjoyed making it!
It is time for a new Monthly Host Code Special Offfer
The new February Host Code is VAFAUYF4
Spend $75 (before shipping and tax) and enter the above code in the Host code box on the bottom left corner of the order page (don’t forget to click apply) and I will send you a FREE Light Daffodil Yellow Stampin’Blend Alcohol Marker! This offer expires February 28! More info on how this monthly offer works can be found here.
- Bubble Over Photopolymer Bundle 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper 
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot 
- Fancy Frost Sequins 
- Sponge Brayers 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Stampin’ Scrub 
- Stampin’ Mist 
- Paper Snips Scissors