I have been playing with the Buffalo Check background stamp again! It seems to work well with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set! The color here is Rich Razzleberry. To make the flower I stamped off on scratch paper first with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’Pad to get a pale image and then stamped the second image on top of the first without stamping off. Hope that makes sense! I had to fussy cut the flower with paper snips. There are no cutting dies with this set.
I stamped and punched out the leaves with the Leaf Punch. But also stamped the other leaves that come in the set directly on the Whisper White cardstock.
I added Soft Suede cardstock behind the Whisper White panel. Also the center of the flower is stamped with Soft Suede Stampin’Pad.
These are two of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin’Up!. Of course there are many ideas with both stamp sets. I have more to show you with both of these sets just by changing the layout and colors, so stay tuned.
I hope you enjoy my card and it inspires you to CREATE!
Things to remember
- Dashing Along Host promotion will end September 30. For orders of $250 you will receive a FREE package of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper designed especially for this promotion. Contact me for your own Host Code.
- My September Host Code offer ends September 30. Place your order of $50 or more by September 30. See right sidebar for details.
- Shop with me and receive Paperccraftingtime Rewards. Earn 1 point for each $50 in purchases. When you have 10 Papercraftingtime Points you earn a $50 shopping spree from me! I even pay the shipping charges! I love my online customers. More details on this offer can be found here.
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock #115316
- Soft Suede Cardstock #115318
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Rich Razzlebery Stampin’Pad #147091
- Soft Suede Stampin’Pad #147115
- Old Olive Stampin’Pad #147090
- Stampin”Trimmer #126889
- Buffalo Check Background Stamp #147794 clear mount
- Painted Harvest Stamp set #144783