I know it is time to move on to another stamp set, but this one is so much fun! I have been playing with this stamp set again and thought I would show you what I came up with. Colorful isn’t it? I think this one is a great celebration card! It could be for graduation, birthday, retirement you name it!
I added bubbles using the Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes. This along with the Bubble Over Bundle are found in the Occasions Catalog.
Love the bottle caps! So many details you can add with the framelits! The Designer Series Paper is FREE from the Sale-a-bration Brochure with a qualifying purchase of $50 (before shipping and tax).
Here is another idea
This is a quick card! I cut the bottles from the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series paper using the coordinating die (they are designed to work together). I stamped the bubbles with Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’Pad on cardstock of the same color.
I hope you enjoyed my cards and they inspire you to CREATE! Don’t forget, it is still Sale-a-bration time! Stampin’Up!’s best promotion of the year! The Bubble Over Bundle is $40.50 so just if you add $9.50 more in product ( which believe me is easy to do) you can get the Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper for FREE, an $11.00 value.
Don’ forget my Monthly Host Code offer!
FREE Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’Blend Alcohol Marker. Enter the above host code in your online order of $75 or more. Offer ends February 28
- Bubble Over Photopolymer Bundle 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper 
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Silver Foil Sheets 
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Big Shot 
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Stampin’ Scrub 
- Stampin’ Mist